- ESL (Intermediate & Advanced)
- Basic Education (Pre-HSE)
- High School Equivalency (HSE) Preparation
- Pathways-to-College (College Prep)
- College Connections Initiative
- HSE Assessment Project (HSEAP)
- Job Readiness/Development
- Employment & Career Counseling
- Post-program transition follow-up
- A full range of support services including one-on-one advisement.
Vocational Skills and Job Training:
Queens EOC vocational skills development and job training options seek to provide short-term, yet effective workforce readiness preparation for fields identified as stable or expanding. Options include:
- Certified Professional Coder and Biller
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Certifications): Word; Excel; Power-point.
- Employment Services Plus
- Security Guard Registration Training
- Home Health Aide/Attendant
- ATTAIN Lab
ATTAIN (Advanced Technology Training and Information Networking) is a Statewide technology based employment initiative. ATTAIN provides communities access to new technologies. Using state-of-the-art technology, ATTAIN Labs offer 32 occupational, academic and self-development courses.